I know it’s a while into April now, but I’m finally getting a couple of minutes to sit down and write a post. The last few weeks at work have been crazy! That said, I still was able to get quite a bit done in March. Working with the leftovers of my first quilt meant that I didn’t have any cutting to do, so the sewing went pretty fast. This quilt doesn’t have blocks, per say, so I’m counting each row as a block.
I finished 37 rows, and that was all of the blocks that I accomplished in March. So, my new total is 119 blocks thus far this year. The goal so far is 76 blocks, so I am currently 43 blocks ahead. I have a feeling that overage is going to come in really handy this month. I now have two quilts that need to be basted, quilted, and bound, and I’ll likely be moving in a couple of weeks. Hopefully I’m far enough ahead not to find myself behind a couple months from now.